i>clicker Integrate: Blackboard Learn v9.1+
Note: This article applies only to i>clicker version 6.4.1 and higher. For instructions on i>clicker Integrate for Blackboard in i>clicker version 7.4 and higher, click here.
i>clicker integrate is a wizard that provides a seamless integration of data between your learning management system (LMS) and i>clicker/i>grader. i>clicker integrate:
• Enables students to register their i>clicker remotes directly within your LMS.
• Allows you to easily download your class roster and student registrations from your LMS into i>grader.
• Allows you to easily upload your i>clicker session data into your LMS gradebook.
i>clicker integrate requires some set up and authentication work from your LMS administrator prior to your use of the application. By the time you are reading this guide, your LMS administrator has likely already provided you with a series of program files that allow you to integrate your i>clicker data with your LMS courses.
The attached guide will show you how to:
• Copy the required integrate files into your iclicker Win or iclicker Mac folders. (Note your campus administrator may have already done this for you.)
• Specify your LMS version within i>clicker so your polling data correctly uploads into your gradebook.
• Direct students to register their i>clicker remotes within your LMS.
• Download your LMS student roster and registrations into i>grader.
• Upload your i>clicker session data to you LMS gradebook.
LMS Administrator toolkits are available for download here.
1. Check to see if i>clicker Integrate is available
2. Instruct students to register
3. Download your roster
4. Upload your scores
How helpful was this article?
You are currently at the Education support portal.
- Email Us
- Twitter @iclickersupport
- USA 866 209 5698
- Canada 866 209 5698
- Australia 1 800 216 395
- New Zealand 0800 445 866
US & CAN
9AM - 11PM ET
AUS & NZ
Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM NSW