- Do I have to pay a fee?
- How do I unregister?
- How can I tell if I have successfully registered online?
- My remote ID sticker has rubbed off. How can I retrieve it?
- I made a mistake registering. How do I fix it?
- I registered but my instructor tells me I haven't. What do I do?
- What do I use for student ID?
- Where do I find my remote ID?
- How often do I need to register?
- What is the warranty for i>clicker remotes?
- Can I get a refund if I purchased i>clicker GO but it is not being used in my course?
- I don't need the remote I ordered from iclicker.com. How can I return it?
- I need help with my i>clicker order
- What is the difference between i>clicker, i>clicker +, and i>clicker 2 remotes?
- What if the bookstore only has i>clicker remotes in new book packages?
- How do I register i>clicker GO?
- Why isn't my instructor listed in i>clicker GO?
- Can I use i>clicker GO instead of purchasing a remote?
- I forgot my username or password for i>clicker GO
- Can I change my i>clicker GO username?
- How do I enter my access code?
- Why was my account deactivated?
- Can I use i>clicker GO in landscape mode?
Using i>clicker with an LMS
- i>clicker Integrate: Blackboard Learn v9.1+
- Manual Integration: Blackboard Learn 9
- Manual Integration: Blackboard Learn 8
- Manual Integration: Blackboard Enterprise CE
- Manual Integration: Blackboard Enterprise Vista
- FAQs: Beginning of Term
- Some of my students have used multiple remotes. Are they cheating?
- Does i>clicker work with Windows RT?
- I found a clicker. Who does it belong to?
- What is the best way to backup my i>clicker class data?
- Is training available?
- Does i>clicker work with OS X Mavericks (10.9)?
- Does i>clicker work with the Windows Surface Pro tablet?
- How do I share i>grader reports with students?
- Why is the i>clicker toolbar not showing up on the projection screen?
- If I run the i>clicker software from a flash drive, do I need to plug it into the i>clicker base?
- What if I need to replace a base?
- Will i>clicker2 work with the old base?
- What do the numbers on the LCD panel on my base mean?
- Is there a chance of the base “losing” votes where students and I think they are recorded but they actually are lost?
- Can I use my base and instructor remote for more than one course?
- Why would students need to bother with changing frequencies at all?
- Changing the remote frequency seems like a hassle. Why can’t the base “find” the remotes automatically?
- How do students change the frequency on their remotes?
- How do you prevent interference from nearby classrooms?
- Why do some of my student’s remote IDs not match the IDs that I see in the i>clicker and i>grader software?
- My students registered online, but I cannot download their registrations via Web Synchronization in i>grader. What is wrong?
- Do my students need to be registered before class?
- Can students register their clickers from within my learning management system (LMS)?
- I am very concerned about FERPA. Does the i>clicker national registration site obtain information that could violate any FERPA requirements?
- Can my campus host registration locally rather than using your website?
- How do students register their remotes?
- How can I display unregistered remotes on my upload file?
- Can students use their smartphones and laptops instead of an i>clicker remote?
- Can a student use i>clicker GO in more than one class?
- How will remote students know what question I am asking?
- Can I keep students from voting from home for attendance?
- Is i>clicker GO accessible for differently‐abled students?
- Can my students catch any sort of virus from using i>clicker GO?
- Can I keep my students from being on other websites (i.e. Facebook) while using i>clicker GO?
- Can students respond to alphanumeric, numeric, and multiple choice questions using i>clicker GO?
- Where are my students' i>clicker GO votes stored?
- Can distance learning students vote in class using i>clicker GO?
Documentation and Tutorials
- i>clicker Syllabus Template
- Updating i>clicker Integrate for i>clicker version 6.4.2
- Instructor's guide to the used remote registration fee
- Best Practices: i>clicker GO
- What kind of reports can I make?
- Best Practices: Self-Paced Polling
- i>clicker Instructor Checklist
- Creating a roster without an LMS i>clicker supports
- User Guide 6.4.1
- Getting started with i>clicker
- [Video] Improved Integration for Canvas
- [video] Differences between i>clicker 6 and i>clicker 7
- [video] Training for Australia and New Zealand
- [Video] i>clicker GO Student Tutorial
- [Video] i>clicker GO Instructor Tutorial
- [Video] Getting Started with i>clicker
- [Video] i>clicker Settings
- [Video] Viewing and Grading Results
- [Video] Registration
- [Video] Reporting
i>clicker 7 User Guide
You are currently at the Education support portal.
- Email Us
- Live Chat
- Twitter @iclickersupport
- USA 866 209 5698
- Canada 866 209 5698
- Australia 1 800 216 395
- New Zealand 0800 445 866
US & CAN
Sunday 6PM-3AM ET
Monday-Thursday 9AM-3AM ET
Friday 9AM-9PM ET
AUS & NZ
Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM NSW