- Can I use my i>clicker in multiple classes?
- Can I share my i>clicker remote with my roommate?
- How long do the batteries last?
- I changed the batteries—why isn't the remote working?
- My clicker is lost or stolen. Can you help me track it down?
- Why do I see the "No base" message or red light?
- Do I have to pay a fee?
- How do I unregister?
- How can I tell if I have successfully registered online?
- My remote ID sticker has rubbed off. How can I retrieve it?
- I made a mistake registering. How do I fix it?
- I registered but my instructor tells me I haven't. What do I do?
- What do I use for student ID?
- Where do I find my remote ID?
- How often do I need to register?
- Some students are using REEF and some are using i>clicker. Should we register differently?
- What is the warranty for i>clicker remotes?
- Can I get a refund if I purchased REEF Polling by i>clicker but it is not being used in my course?
- I don't need the remote I ordered from iclicker.com. How can I return it?
- I need help with my i>clicker order
- What is the difference between i>clicker, i>clicker +, and i>clicker 2 remotes?
- What if the bookstore only has i>clicker remotes in new book packages?
- How do I register REEF Polling by i>clicker?
- Why isn't my instructor listed in REEF Polling by i>clicker?
- Can I use REEF Polling by i>clicker instead of purchasing a remote?
- I forgot my username or password for REEF Polling by i>clicker
- Can I change my REEF Polling username?
- How do I extend my subscription time?
- My REEF subscription is expired. Do I need to renew?
Using i>clicker with an LMS
- i>clicker Integrate: Blackboard Learn v9.1+
- Manual Integration: Blackboard Learn 9
- Manual Integration: Blackboard Learn 8
- Manual Integration: Blackboard Enterprise CE
- Manual Integration: Blackboard Enterprise Vista
- FAQs: Beginning of Term
- Some of my students have used multiple remotes. Are they cheating?
- Does i>clicker work with Windows RT?
- I found a clicker. Who does it belong to?
- What is the best way to backup my i>clicker class data?
- Is training available?
- Does i>clicker work with OS X Mavericks (10.9)?
- Does i>clicker work with the Windows Surface Pro tablet?
- How do I share i>grader reports with students?
- Why is the i>clicker toolbar not showing up on the projection screen?
- If I run the i>clicker software from a flash drive, do I need to plug it into the i>clicker base?
- What if I need to replace a base?
- Will i>clicker2 work with the old base?
- What do the numbers on the LCD panel on my base mean?
- Is there a chance of the base “losing” votes where students and I think they are recorded but they actually are lost?
- Can I use my base and instructor remote for more than one course?
- Why would students need to bother with changing frequencies at all?
- Changing the remote frequency seems like a hassle. Why can’t the base “find” the remotes automatically?
- How do students change the frequency on their remotes?
- How do you prevent interference from nearby classrooms?
- Why do some of my student’s remote IDs not match the IDs that I see in the i>clicker and i>grader software?
- My students registered online, but I cannot download their registrations via Web Synchronization in i>grader. What is wrong?
- Do my students need to be registered before class?
- Can students register their clickers from within my learning management system (LMS)?
- I am very concerned about FERPA. Does the i>clicker national registration site obtain information that could violate any FERPA requirements?
- Can my campus host registration locally rather than using your website?
- How do students register their remotes?
- How can I display unregistered remotes on my upload file?
- How do I request or purchase i>clicker equipment?
- How do instructors enable REEF Polling by i>clicker in their class?
- Can students use their smartphones and laptops instead of an i>clicker remote?
- Can a student use a REEF Polling by i>clicker subscription in more than one class?
- How will remote or distance learning students know what question I am asking?
- Can students respond to alphanumeric, numeric, and multiple choice questions using REEF Polling by i>clicker?
- How do students use REEF Polling by i>clicker to respond to polling questions?
- Can students register their REEF Polling by i>clicker account inside the campus LMS?
- Can students get a refund if they purchased REEF Polling by i>clicker but I am not using it?
- Can students redeem a REEF Polling by i>clicker access code using the iOS app?
- I have some students who have to purchase course materials at the bookstore. Are REEF Polling by i>clicker access cards available instead of having students purchase online?
Documentation and Tutorials
- i>clicker Syllabus Template
- Updating i>clicker Integrate for i>clicker version 6.4.2
- Instructor's guide to the used remote registration fee
- What kind of reports can I make?
- Best Practices: Self-Paced Polling
- i>clicker Instructor Checklist
- Creating a roster without an LMS i>clicker supports
- User Guide 6.4.1
- Getting started with i>clicker
- i>clicker Registration Guide
- [Video] Improved Integration for Canvas
- [video] Differences between i>clicker 6 and i>clicker 7
- [video] Training for Australia and New Zealand
- [Video] Getting Started with i>clicker
- [Video] i>clicker Settings
- [Video] Viewing and Grading Results
- [Video] Registration
- [Video] Reporting
- [Video] Exporting Scores
- [Video] Polling Features
i>clicker 7 User Guide
- Use your instructor remote to control i>clicker
- Change the frequency code on a student clicker
- Permanently loan a clicker to a student
- Temporarily loan a clicker to a student
- Use i>clicker with presentation software and videos
- Assign or remove an unregistered clicker
- i>clicker rentals
- Sign up for our Newsletter!
You are currently at the Education support portal.
- Email Us
- Twitter @iclickersupport
- USA 866 209 5698
- Canada 866 209 5698
- Australia 1 800 216 395
- New Zealand 0800 445 866
US & CAN
9AM - 11PM ET
AUS & NZ
Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM NSW